The advantages offered by an immediate care clinic
Are you on the lookout for an immediate care clinic for your health care needs then look no further. We at Promptcare MD are a leading immediate/urgent care clinic and people residing in and around Amityville, Levittown, Lindenhurst and Massapequa can make the most of our services. Every physician in our clinic is certified and experienced so you can count on them for your or your loved one’s health. Our physicians provide walk-in services and focus on assisting patients with injuries and acute illnesses. Some of the common cases that our physicians deal with include broken bones, sprains, and minor burns. We are different from a retail clinic that treat common illnesses such as strep throat which is not acute.
Explore the different advantages
- First and foremost, we offer services on a walk-in basis, which means no appointment required. This is a big plus because you will not require planning ahead, especially during a sudden health problem that crops up and is a matter of concern
- Secondly, with us you can enjoy flexible hours. We are open 24/7 and including holidays as well. So if you have a hectic schedule juggling amid family and work, it will be highly convenient to step into our clinic after dinner time or during lunch hours. Besides, you can also book an appointment during the weekend
- Thirdly, we offer lab-testing facilities and X-rays as well, which will help in speeding up the diagnosis
- Fourthly, we will refill your prescriptions as well
- Last but not the least, our pricing is reasonable in cost. Usually it is comparable to visiting to a physician’s office. When you visit an ER on the other hand the pricing will be far more higher. Besides, with us your co-pay will be lower compared to a local emergency department
For more information, please feel free to contact us over the phone or through an email.