Do you need emergency medical care and worried about the long waiting list? Don’t worry; there is a solution to your problem. If you stay in and around Amityville, Levittown, Lindenhurst, Massapequa or West Babylon, then consider choosing PromptCareMD, as we are one of the most reliable urgent care centers. We offer fast medical services and you don’t have to take an appointment before visiting us.
However, if you are wondering about the things to consider before choosing an emergency medical clinic, then you need to take a look at these following points to get a clear idea.
3 Things to Keep in Mind before Selecting an Emergency Medical Clinic
- Insurance- Before selecting an emergency medical clinic, it is very important for you to go through their insurance policies and you also need to get an idea about the insurance companies that they accept. We, at PromptCare, make your work easier by curtailing the time used in paper work formalities. Some of the insurance companies that we accept are as follows:
- Blue Cross/Blue Sheild
- Empire BCBS
- Health Republic
- No-Fault Car Accident Insurance
- United Healthcare and etc.
- Availability of Unique Features-You need to go through the various services that a medical clinic offers, before visiting it. Have a look at the following points to get a clear idea about the facilities that we provide.
- Clean, modern facility
- X-Ray on site
- Modern electronic medical record system on iPads, where the patient info are securely stored
- Prescriptions sent directly to pharmacy from our exam room
- Multiple on-site lab tests: Urine, Flu, Strep test, Sugar level, Pregnancy
- Asthma Care, including on-site nebulizers
- On-site Splint care
- Customer Satisfaction- It is very important to get an idea about the reputation of an emergency clinic, before considering one. You can go through our website and check the various testimonials written by our customers to get a rough idea about us.
So if you need urgent medical treatment in the above-mentioned areas, then there is no need for you to worry. Just give us a call at (631) 576-4190.
Urgent Care Centers in Amityville, Massapequa, Melville, and neighbors. Immediate Care, Walk In Clinic, X-Rays and more available to patients in our service areas.